Missouri West Water System
The Missouri West Water System, a political subdivision of the Morton County Water Resource District, is the result of a culmination of work by the people of Morton County over the past 30 years. Early efforts to build a system failed primarily for a lack of funding. In 1988-1989 a […] Read More
Eye On Water
Welcome to Eye on Water!
Missouri West Water System is in the process of installing new automatic meter reading equipment at your location. You can now view your water use in few easy steps:
- Visit https://eyeonwater.net/signup on your computer using a supported web browser.
- Enter your account number, which can be found at the top right-hand of your billing card or statement.
- Enter your zip code and click on the Next button.
- Enter your email address.
- Create and confirm a password.
- You’ll get a confirmation email from Beacon. You must verify your email address by clicking on this link. Once you do, you can sign in using your email and password. If you have more than one account please call the office and we will be able to merge your other accounts to your email address. http://blog.beaconama.net/browser-compatibilityaquacue-wave-web-browser-compatibility/
- If you would like more detailed instructions on using Eye on Water please call or email the office and we can email the instructions to you.
- We look forward to getting your feedback.
- Smartphone users: There is an app available through Apple & Google Play. The link for the apple app is: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eyeonwater/id915457810?mt=8 and the google play is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.badgermeter.eyeonwater
© 2020 Missouri West